Table of Contents
This document has been intended to help the users in primary troubleshooting of media set(s) which are in error state.
Inactive Media Set
Check for the Schedule of the media set if expired. Expired media set(s) can cause a media set to become inactive. For resolution, we can suggest two options:
- Edit the inactive media set and change the end date to future date and publish(additionally you can add or remove media as well).
- Select the expired inactive media set and delete it, create a new media set.
If Media Set is stuck on inactive state for more than ~30mins. Please recreate the media set, if still issue persists. Please email to DFS DX Global Support.
Error Media Set
- Click on “Details” for the media set which is on error state. Hover your mouse on the red exclamation logo besides Error as shown in the image below
- You will be able to see the status and message of the error(Please provide the full screenshot or mention the Error Message if raising the issue to DFS DX Global Support).
- Close the dialogue box and click on “Refresh Content” command box. Wait for few minutes(depending on the size of media set) and you will be able to see increment in the notification bell and will be able to see media content delivery started and media content delivery completed as shown in the screenshot below
- If Media set is still on error state for ~30mins. please contact to DFS DX Global Support.
Contact DFS DX Global Support