Wayne warrants that its manufactured goods and services will be free from defect in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. Any equipment warranty claim must originate with a service request from Customer directly to Wayne Help Desk within the warranty coverage period and be substantiated by Wayne. Service Requests must be submitted as required by Wayne. Wayne will provide the accepted service request process to Customer upon equipment commissioning. Upon Customer’s submission of a substantiated request as provided above, Wayne shall, at its option (i) either repair or replace its non-conforming goods or re-perform the services or (ii) refund an equitable portion of the purchase price attributable to such non-conforming goods. Wayne shall not be liable for the cost of any unauthorized warranty work. Wayne makes no representation regarding the stocking by Wayne of spare parts for the goods. Repair or replacement of goods or refund of an equitable portion of the purchase price shall be Wayne’s only obligation and the sole exclusive remedy of the Customer in the event of a failure to conform to the foregoing warranty.
All software is provided subject to the license agreement that is part of the package. Customer agrees that it will be bound by the license agreement once the package is put into use. Wayne does not warrant any software under this agreement. Warranties, if any, for the software are contained in the license agreement that governs its purchases and use.
The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties (except that of title), express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Customer’s failure to submit a claim as provided above shall specifically waive all claims for damages or other relief including but not limited to claims based on latent defects.
IN NO EVENT WILL BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, IN STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, NON-OPERATION OR INCREASED EXPENSE OF OPERATION OF EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, OR CLAIMS OF CUSTOMERS OF CUSTOMER FOR FAILURE OR DELAY IN ACHIEVING ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR PRODUCTS.
- All warranty issues must be reported directly to the Wayne Support Center at 1-800-At Wayne (289-2963). A trained technician will be available to take your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Customer must be prepared to assist with troubleshooting the issue. Requests may include but are not limited to cycling power, cleaning card readers, checking for paper jams, etc.
- All repairs determined to be the result of user abuse are the sole responsibility of the customer and not covered by Warranty.
- IMPORTANT: Only service calls dispatched by the Wayne Support Center are covered by warranty.
On the date of shipment, Wayne warrants data encryption and meets or exceeds industry standard relative to other personal date security functionality. Data security issues, including but not limited to identity theft, resulting from tampering or modifications performed after shipment are the sole responsibility of Customer.
Wayne may require the equipment in areas struck by a natural disaster to be inspected and brought back to a warrantable condition to continue warranty coverage. Equipment must be revalidated by a Wayne Authorized Service Organization. The warranty period shall not be extended.
Breach of Contract
Wayne may void any remaining portion of the warranty for any breach of the sales contract including but not limited to refusal to pay amounts due to Wayne or its Distributors.
IMPORTANT: The following situations are not covered by the Wayne Warranty:
- Electrical Issues, i.e. power surge or outages, wiring or other infrastructure issues
- Lightning / Acts of God / Fire
- Customer misuse, abuse, vandalism, robbery, accident damage or operator error
- Damage resulting from customer drive-offs
- Work performed by parties not recognized by Wayne as an authorized service organization
- Use of non-OEM parts
- Damage resulting from improper cleaning methods (high pressure wash, corrosive cleaning agents, etc.)
- Problems related to 3rd Party POS, controller’s software or interfaces, including but not limited to connectivity issues, graphics, car wash, back office system
- Network related issues, including but not limited to credit cards not working
- Printer issues related to use of non-specified paper
- Repairs necessitated by improper paper loading, including related paper jam
- Replacement of consumables - printer paper, fuel filters, etc.
- Fluorescent lamps or bulbs
- Filters / Strainers / Slow flow / Submersible Pump related issues
- Dispatch for training or reprogramming of equipment
- Any work required to meet regulatory changes (e.g. Air-to-liquid (A/L) ratio, meter calibration outside the startup guidelines, etc.)
- Upgrades to software or firmware necessitated by changes to interfacing equipment or third-party controllers
- Repair or replacement of retractors, hoses, nozzles, breakaways or swivels
- Fuel Quality issues (e.g. limits Ethanol blends to 15%, MTBE blends to 15% and Bio-diesel to 20%)
- Penetration of equipment structure to mount signage or displays
- Failures that cannot be replicated
- Lost profits or revenue related to down time
Fuel Dispenser: Standard Equipment Warranty Coverage - updated 6/28/23
Anthem Retrofit Kit: Standard Warranty Coverage - updated 6/28/23
Forecourt Systems: Standard Equipment Warranty Coverage
Upgrade Kits and Service Parts: Standard Warranty Coverage