Logging into Oracle at www.erp.doverfs.com, you're given an error that your password is not changeable, and you are not able to log in. The error screen looks like the one below:
The reason you are seeing this error is that your account has been SSO enabled through the Dover Extranet. You will no longer be able to log into Oracle directly through the https://erp.doverfs.com website. In order to access Oracle, you will now need to follow this procedure:
- Navigate to www.doverfuelingsolutions.com/login.
- Click on the Extranet tile in the top left of the page (see screenshot).
- Log in on the log in page
- if you do not remember your password, click the "Forgot Password" button to have a reset password link sent to your associated email.
- Once logged in, you will see an option for Oracle on the landing page of the Extranet.
- Oracle should automatically log you in using the Extranet credentials.
- If you are still having issues with access, please submit a request for support the helpdesk at 1-800-AT-WAYNE, option 3.