Process for pairing SU's and remedial steps for pairing issues
- Power on all In-Dispenser Radios and gather all the Pairing Keys.
- Power on the Access Point wait 45 seconds.
- Insert the Access Points Silver Pairing Key and remove after affirming beeps.
- Within 15 Seconds, insert an In-Dispenser Radio Red Pairing Key into the Access Point. Then
allow up to 30 seconds for ascending beep pattern.
- If you have additional In-Dispenser Radios to pair, you will have 15 seconds after the first
successful pairing ascending tone to insert the next unit’s Red Pairing key. Allow up to 30
seconds for the ascending tone. Repeat this process until all SU’s are paired. After the last SU is
successfully paired, the AP will continue to beep for an additional 30 seconds. No further action
is needed at that time.
- Validate that all SU’s are paired by making sure all the SU’s RF lights are illuminating.
PAIRING IS UNSUCCESSFUL
- If pairing is unsuccessful there will be a failure tone (descending beep pattern). Remove the In-Dispenser
Radio Pairing Key and ensure the In-Dispenser Radio is on. Then repeat steps 3-4 until successful pairing
tones occur (ascending beep pattern).